Thursday 20 March 2008

A Few Quickies...

Scrapping has been on the back-burner for me lately, hard to get into so I was avoiding it. Then I got a massive craving to put something in an album so I decided to take a new approach and time-limit my LOs, make them fast and easy so all of the following pages took no more than an hour each, some a lot less!

Now I have a renewed energy an motivation for creating and am back in the saddle again, great for an upcoming long weekend!

A piece of pp, some tape and stickers, and a few rub-ons, this page took about 20 mins!

AED papers and Mycuts, for the march challenge

and the next 2 pages are for the march challenges at ISA



and this one has been sitting around unfinished for sooo long,
now done and put away,
very cathartic :-)

TFL

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.