Saturday 26 July 2008

a bit of fun

The lovely, talented, and funny Deb Godley has awarded me this...
Thanks so much for the love Honey *mwah*

Who gets the “Brilliante Weblog Award“?

Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.

Here are the Award Rules:

1. The winner can take the logo

2. Place a link to the person that send you the award.

Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking blogs which are especially noteworthy

4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.

5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award.


So, without further ado, I present the award to.............

Diane

Dee

Nae

Lou

Sandy (she doesn't know me, or me her, but her stuff is gorgeous)

Colorstory

ASM

these are blogs I visit regularly and can always rely on finding inspiration aplenty!

3 comments:

  1. Wow thanks heaps peg. I dont find myself very inspiring but if you say so I guess I am lol. Thanks sweety for the great award. Also thanks from ASM as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww....that's so sweet!!! thanks so much - i'm glad you like my blog, that's so flattering!!!! (-: thanks for the award!!! i'm totally gonna pass it on...muah. (-:

    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheeeesh Peg, thank you so much!!!!!!

    You have so made my day!!!

    Lou Xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.