Monday 6 September 2010

stuff

Been doing some therapeutic/cathartic scrapping, playing over at Gutter Girls, this is the result....
My prompt was the Andrew LLoyd Webber song from Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, I journalled about how I feel shut out once the kids get to High School, scared of what is going on, unable to help.... The challenge also included trying something new, I played with the new Glimmer Glam and Glimmer Glaze paints from Tattered Angels, got them just last week.
Been going through some stuff, it helped to get it out.
Tfl

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours on this...you captured the mood so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful Peg - well done you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.