Tuesday 8 March 2011

Imaginisce

I got busy with my AWESOME 2Peas Imaginisce prize pack on the weekend and this is what I did :-)
With a few flicks and squirts of the luscious Spring Ltd Ed. Tattered Angels Sun Sisters Glimmer Mist.
And these papers were just crying out for some of the brand new Polka Dot Pink Chalkboard Mist and Turquoise Blue Glimmer Mist, a match made in heaven!

With the prize pack I also got a new i-bond cordless hot glue gun which is amazing and my new favourite tool! It is weighted because of the batteries, so it doesn't tip over and it also doesn't dribble while waiting for me to use it. It is THE best way I have ever attached Prima flowers, I even used it for the lace on the layout above, LOVE it!

Thanks so much for dropping by :-)

2 comments:

  1. Stunning!!! I don't know how you get so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Peg.. loving all that colour and your misting looks fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.