Wednesday 6 April 2011

Scrappin my girl...

There is a lovely image/collage inspiration this month over at Scrap the Girls, totally irresistible, and Sasha from Shop & Crop sent me some gorgeous Pink Paislee/House of 3 to play with so I had to.....play :-)
Of course there are some Tattered Angels mists in there too! (( have misted the paper with Firefly & Polka Dot Pink Chalkboard and the fabric with Jack Frost Glimmer Mist, the Kaisercraft wooden bird and the chippy alpha have been painted with Orange Crush Glimmer Glaze. I also stamped the tree on with a Tattered Angels screen and some Decadence Chalkboard mist.)

12 comments:

  1. very cool and beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks fab Peg i love all of your colours yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! The colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooo gorgeous Peg .... whimsical and magical.. lots of little bits and pieces to dig in deep and find ... love it .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg...I'm telling you...you're on fire...you're sizzling...the LO's have been stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome LO Peg.. so funky and I love all the textures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, gorgeous layout Peg. Love all the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG - that's Ruby????? WOW!! lovely layout to show her off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout! The colours are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layout...love those butterflies & the fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH, I do love this, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so gorgeous Peg, love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.