Sunday 26 June 2011

Pink Paislee taster

This month over at the Tattered Angels blog we have been showcasing the Color Connection with Pink Paislee. I got to work with the superb 'Daily Junque' paper range and matching paints: Dark Denim and Aquamarine Glimmer mists, Pewter Glimmer Glaze and Organic Garden Glimmer Glam, a more perfect match for versatility you haven't seen.
 I am so impressed with how it is possible to get any look from sweet girly to filthy boyish, arty, eclectic or grunge out of this team of products. Seriously I could work with them for months and have a different look each time. I created way more than the required 3 projects because I just couldn't stop myself (and I did try!).
 My TA blog post is due tomorrow so you'll have to go and check it out, but until then here is a grungey taste of what I've been up to.



Thansk so much for popping in and be sure to go visit here tomorrow :-)

3 comments:

  1. Its grungey, but still soft and beautiful! Fab work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! Welcome to the PI Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your work and I can't wait to see more! I look forward to getting to know you on the PI team!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.