Wednesday 1 June 2011

Weddings?

Well it's been a long time since I've been to a wedding but that was the theme over at Tattered Angels for May so I had lots of fun putting this Bridal Fan together, you can find instructions for this and other fabulous wedding ideas from the Design Team here


 and here is my gorgeous girl modelling for me, ain't she sweet!
This is a page I did using the Tattered Angels paints and Wedding palette, such pretty colours together. I also used my new Cuttlebug to emboss the cardstock music under the photo, seriously, I love the Cuttlebug!!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty!!!! I can see why you love your cuttlebug, that sheet music looks devine! The LO is totally gorgeous, the colour combo is just perfect!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Peg so soft and dreamy!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.