Friday 11 November 2011

This one didn't make the cut...

This month over at the Tattered Angels blog we are playing with stencils, masks, and templates, my favourite misty play! I have done so many projects that I had to cull a few from the final post and so this one got the chop because I ended up covering most of the masked area with the photo. I have used a Prima mask on the background with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and the TA Iron Works Screen as a stamp down the right side of the page. TA Chalkboard mist on dark brown card with Scrapware circles as a mask make up the photo mat. Finished off with Prima flowers and bling, Pink Paislee artisan element, alpha and patterned paper circles.
Thanks so much for dropping by, be sure to head on over to the Tattered Angels blog and have a squizz, you may even want to put in a submission for their DT call which is open until the 16th of this month, but be quick!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.