Wednesday 18 July 2012

Gauche Excitement :-D and Thank-you!

First of all I want to say a huge thankyou to all you lovely ladies who have
left me comments and started following recently, I am overwhelmed by your sweetness
and am feeling very happy and grateful, THANK YOU!

 My first GDT post went up today on the Gauche Alchemy blog, happy dancing over here.
This is it, and for a few more details you can hop over here
I have used the awesome Money Shot mixed media kit.

Keep up with all the happenings and creative antics of the Gauche Alchemists on their FB page.

Thanks so much for dropping by

3 comments:

  1. you are so very welcome! I hope to come back often to admire your awesome artwork! and thank YOU for visiting MY blog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous page! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the technique you used on that canvas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.