Saturday 22 September 2012

Glitz and Punchinella

My project for the 'Tag You're It' challenge at Paper Issues...
I cut the tags from gorgeous Glitz Designs papers
(available at the PI etsy shop for 20% off
when you use the code 'PEGGLES')
and added some Gauche Alchemy punchinella
to bring out the colour in the photo.

My girl turned 15 this year and instead of cake
she put her candles in party pies
which we all shared (with salad) for dinner.
Yep, she's quirky, and so lovable.


Thanks so much for dropping by
Yours in scrappiness 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an awesome lo! Love the design and colors here...looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous choice of colors for this photo!!! The tags are great behind the photo...and love all the ink and GA punchinella...perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Pinning to my Scrapbooking board. Thanks for sharing, Peg.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.