Thursday 14 February 2013

Love is in the Air

I recently won a lovely prize from 7 Dots Studio,
a pack of their new range called 'Love is in the Air',
full of soft pastels with a hint of distressed type patterns.
I'm not much of a pastel gal but this is really pretty!
Here are the two pages I have done so far...
Both things I love, in honour of Valentine's Day today :-)


The background on the next page was done with a TCW template 
and a mix of leftover light brown/yellow mists.
When my mists are getting too low to spray properly
I pour them into each other and mix similar colours,
it makes them go that little bit further.

You can keep up with new releases and what people are doing with their papers 

Thanks so much for dropping by.
Yours in Scrappiness

7 comments:

  1. Hi Peg ;) These LO's are lovely,,,you did them justice xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely! Wonderful pages and congrats on getting the 7 Dots paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning Peg and congrats on your win x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are gorgeous! I love the way you've given the pastels a bit more punch with the black - it's so striking and dramatic. STUNNING photo, too :) I love your posts; they're always so inspiring.
    PS: I grew up on Winnie the Pooh and The Hobbit too...and now I'm getting to see my kids fall in love with them too! You just can't beat the classics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these look fabulous Peg.. wonderful details in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! What a fantastic layout!! I just love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous Peg! I especially love the way you worked those hexagons in the first layout. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.