Thursday 7 February 2013

SWAT with texture

Are you going to play at Sketches with a Twist this month?
It's a gorgeous sketch designed by Julianne McKenna-De Lumen 
and the twist is 'texture paste'


This is my page, I flipped and turned the sketch. 
The chevron is done with texture paste and a TCW stencil
then misted while still wet. For the splats I used Tim Holtz
distress stain -tarnished brass, it's awesome!
The picture I took when I was in Darwin last year
my first sunset over the ocean, so beautiful!
So come along and play with us,
check out the blog for some DT inspiration.
Yours in scrappiness

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Peg! The photo is amazing and love the bold chevrons under the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks great! Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.