Tuesday 16 July 2013

Gauche Helmar

Recently Gauche Alchemy and Helmar did a bit of a swap
and we Alchemists got to play with some awesome sticky stuff!

I had a lot of fun getting gluey with this project

It all started with a kraft dress-form and a ball of paper twine from Lincraft.
I covered the dress-form with the twine using a generous amount of Helmar PVA glue and once dry, set about decorating it. 
You'll find lots of doodads from the GA Color Kits, punchinella, burlap, ouchless cardboard, lace, and found objects all solidly stuck with the amazing Helmar 450, it may be a little bit stringy but well worth it for the speed and strength of the bond.
I have coloured her up with loads of Dylusions and added some glittery highlights with Tattered Angels Glams and Glazes then used a bit of Rub & Buff on the neck and waist bands.

The quote says "An ounce of mother is worth a ton of clergy"

Yes, I needed some validation.

Thanks heaps for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.