Wednesday 17 July 2013

July at SUYS

I have been lucky to have both time and mojo recently
and have played with several challenges this month.
I will be posting a few more as time permits, but for now
it's a wintery challenge for us lot Downunder this month at

I used up a bunch of black art pad off-cuts for the layered strips and added 
grungey colour with metallic Tim Holtz distress stains. A little bit of Kindyglitz put
some frosty sparkle on my American Crafts thickers title and the button
on Charms Creations 'mini runner'.
All up a pretty quick and simple page.
Thanks so much for dropping by today

3 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Peg! great photo!! Could you please send some time and mojo my way too!!hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your title- the glitter on on the blue alpha creates a frosty, wintery feel. Thanks for playing along at SUYS. Sophie XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout. Love the black background and the photo.
    Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.