Tuesday 17 September 2013

Still in love :-)

With Gauche Alchemy of course!
Here are a couple of recent pages I did for them.

 One for the blog which is always chockablock full of inspiration
and information from the Alchemists.
Details and a close up here

And one from the August Newsletter; if you still need to sign up
you can do it right here on the side bar where it says 'Get All The Dirt'.

Here's my new page for this month, I have been getting very messy :-D
I have had these 3 pics of my gorgeous girl for ages
(there were originally 5 in the sequence)
but I have been struggling to fit them on a page while not being too overwhelming. I know I should have printed them smaller to start with but....
well, that just didn't happen.
So my answer to this problem was to overlap and hinge them.
The little yellow gingham tabs are for flipping them up to see the one underneath. You should check out the shop for tons of awesome Washi tapes!
I also used a vintage magazine page from a themed kit
and some sweet UmWow Studio chippy clouds and chevron borders.
And then there's the mess made with Ranger Dylusions ink sprays.

Thanks heaps for coming by,
yours in scrappiness

4 comments:

  1. Woooow! Love the piano page! So interesting! And the hinged pictures---what a fab idea! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Peg, very trendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting page! So much to see! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.