Tuesday, 26 November 2013

City Boy

So I broke out some flair for the very first time recently
to play along at the Kraft It Up challenge blog.
I also added some wood veneer mushies
because I misguidedly thought I had to use both on my page.
I didn't, it was a 'use one of these things' challenge :-)

These pics were taken on the bus, Nan was enjoying showing Dex the ropes.

There is still time to play along this month.
And, if you are up for it, they are having a DT call.
Thanks for dropping by


8 comments:

Chantalle said...

What a fantabulous layout, you smashing person x

Heather McMahon said...

Love what you've done with that pic Peg! And I adore the mushies - so appropriate for your title.

sandi said...

Fabulous! Love the splash of color in the background!

Gayle Price said...

I like the "urban" feel you've created with the "camouflage" style colour scheme and leafy mask, great idea.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh this rocks!!! Love the effect of the camo !!!

Helen Tilbury said...

This is one cool layout Peg!!

Sanna Lippert said...

what a fab layout!! glad you played along :)!

sarah martin said...

Oh i love the feel to this page. Fun and grungy! Great colour scheme x