Sunday 16 February 2014

Gauche Valentines



I had a wonderful time playing with the Feb. Chocolate Box kit
from Gauche Alchemy recently, there are just so many
brilliant little trinkets and trims, bits of patterned papers, vinyl, napkins,
vintage mag pages and sheet music, punchinella and other sparkly stuff
with which to make mixed media art.
.....and a 6" x 6" stretched burlap canvas! Too cool!
All at such a bargain price that you can afford to stock up on 
lots more quirky goodies from the shop.
But wait
there's more!
 
with free shipping available on 
qualifying orders!

Here's the first of 6 projects I made

For more details on how it came together,
and close up pics, check out my blog post here.

Thanks so much for coming by
and leaving me love :-)

3 comments:

  1. I am so amazed by this project. The paint, the complete transformation of the burlap canvas, the textures. You worked some seriously awesome magic with February's kit. I cannot wait to see your other projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Peg this is simply AMAZING in every way! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.