Thursday 5 June 2014

2Crafty

Today I'm sharing a page I did with some fabulous 2Crafty chipboard I won from the Kraft It Up challenge site a couple of months ago. It's on a background I made last year when I was playing around with embossing powder and stencils.

I used The Crafter's Workshop stencils with Stampendous embossing powder, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Tim Holtz Distress Stain, Scrap Matrix washi tape & 'Out There' trinket, shipping tags, a little piece of scrap
patterned paper (can't remember where from), Dymo.....
And this, this, and this from 2Crafty.

Thanks for coming by

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Peg, love the back ground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome page! So vibrant & energetic; and the journaling is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.