Friday 8 August 2014

New place for challenges

With the Gauche Alchemy store on hiatus the powers that be have been so gracious as to keep us Alchemists on and give us a cool new monthly challenge to play with.
I feel blessed to be able to continue to create with this amazing bunch of women and I'm very excited about the challenges we might be given, knowing the quirky and down to earth natures of these girls.

Our first challenge was based on Frida Kahlo and after some soul searching
I came up with this journal page.

It was based on this mood board

When you have your project finished make sure you link it up to the Entries tab on the blog.
Can't wait to see what you do!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Peg, I'm loving your Frida inspired pages. We saw some real Flamenco dancers a couple of years ago and they were amazing - the power and passion blew me away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.