Monday 23 February 2015

It's a Love / Hate Thing

The February challenge over at Gauche Alchemy is a twist on the regular schmaltzy Valentines and gave me something to think about before I came up with this. It's a layout very much in keeping with my warts and all documentation of life. I love and adore this man for so many reasons... 
Smoking is not one of them.


This is the mood board
and you can check out what the other gals are doing on the blog.

We'd love you to join us, the linky tab is looking a little neglected so come and get your gauche on with us! Anything goes, creatively speaking.

Thanks for coming by

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.