Monday 7 September 2015

Special Investigator!

I was so chuffed recently to be asked to be a CSI Special Investigator as a result of this page I did back in July. My first page is up here along with a myriad of exceptional talent from around the world, so exciting! You should head on over, check out the awesomeness, and play along. 
This is my page 

From this inspiration board
I love that they give you journal prompts, I had been struggling to scrap these pics for my youngest boy because I just didn't know how to tie them together, this board made it so easy!

There are plenty of other boards both old and new so if you need a kick start head on over to their ning site or their Facebook page and have a look.

Thanks for coming by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.