Wednesday 9 September 2015

Wonderful Gauche Inspiration

It's such an inspiring mood board at Gauche Alchemy this month, full of bright colours and sunshiney feelings with just a hint of snark. My project is up on the blog and it's a favourite, I love it so much, so head on over and check out the full page. Here is a sneaky peek...
close-1
I used some chippies from Words or Whatever and a background technique I learnt recently from the seriously fabulous Naomi Cox. If you want to get your hands on some cool vintage and retro art supplies for your pages check out the Gauche Alchemy shop here.
Thanks for coming by

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.