Tuesday 29 December 2015

A Weekend in Honkers

Another travel themed page this month, this time for the Kraft+ challenge blog. Using some pics from a weekend trip to Hong Kong in November with my youngest. Yes, it can be done, we had 3 very full days of fun. The flights are not much longer than the train from our place to Sydney, which is easy done for just a weekend, so I thought "why not?".
Eddy had not been so it was his turn. He had a blast hanging out with Mick and Tania's boys and experiencing a different world despite having a nasty head cold the entire time. He was so distracted by his surroundings he completely ignored his headaches and snotty nose for the most part, what a trooper!

The challenge was to use map paper, a kraft base, and travel theme.
I printed out a map of Hong Kong as a reference to places we saw and used some Bazzill Swiss Dot kraft card for the base.
Click on the image below for a link to the challenge post.


Thanks for coming by


4 comments:

  1. I adore that dotty kraft base paper....looks fabulous all grunged up like that, too:):) And your gorgeous, graphic style, LOVE it!!!! Fabulous take on our K+ challenge....thanks so much for joining in:):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your creations & this one is FANTASTIC! I love that you incorporated so many photos in the one page, yet is don't feel overwhelming. That must have been a brilliant trip. Thanks for joining us over at Kraft+ this month :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Paula....so many photos but still looks uncluttered... gorgeous storytelling Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh kraft swiss dot! Swoon. Lovely travel page. Thanks for joining us at K+

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.