Thursday 5 January 2017

Hello Again

Six months.
Quite a while.
I guess 2016 took it's toll on my blog too.

Happy New Year (fingers crossed)!
Here I am wishing for better things from this year.

I am currently designing for Scrapping Clearly, having let the others go,
and am attempting to reconnect with my erstwhile passion for scrapbooking.
My heart is leading me towards the story-telling side of the craft more and more just at a time when the kids are growing up and living lives largely without me.
This leaves me in a quandary.
I guess this will be my challenge to work through this year.

I have a couple of gigs lined up, sharing at retreats.
February at HVR with SFS I will be talking about journalling and looking at how to get the most out of your stencils. 
November at Gundagai for Scrapping Clearly, still planning.

I'm hoping to be able to share here much more regularly too.
And with that in mind here is a page I've done for the SC January mood board.
We'd love you to play along. The prizes are always fabulous!


This is the mood board, if you click on it
you'll go to the upload folder on Facebook.

We also have a sketch challenge.
No automatic alt text available.
Thanks for coming by
Hope to see your projects in the SC galleries.





2 comments:

  1. Such a colorful fun page ...perfect for your Ruby and friends ! Glad to see you back girlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Dara Lynn, for your lovely comment and for always being there. It's so nice to know I have an audience somewhere, much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.